Women in Technology: Christine Clauder



Nexcess’ Discipline Advertising and marketing Supervisor on the liberty of concepts in tech, how she defines success, and bringing the weirdness.
“I think the inequality that most women have experienced, myself included, has made us stronger, more empathetic, wiser, and more capable. Our experiences have primed us to become amazing leaders, which I’ve personally witnessed within Nexcess. I’m proud to be a part of such a uniquely inspiring women-led environment.”
Of all of the individuals she’s recognized, Christine Clauder credit her mom as being essentially the most influential in her profession journey. “She wouldn’t let me have any cool tech growing up,” Clauder says, “so once I grew up and moved out, I invested all my time and energy into learning tech to spite her. Just kidding, kind of.”
Born in Guam and raised in Japan for a bit, Clauder primarily grew up in Houston, Texas, earlier than shifting to Kansas Metropolis for 20 years. “That’s where I put my roots down,” she says. “So although I moved back to Houston about ten years ago, I still consider myself a Kansas Citian.”
Clauder says her mom’s depth produced a forceful daughter, as properly—if not in the best way her mom h...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classroom Sothanaigal | After Lockdown | Cricket Sothanaigal | Micset

32 Popular Website Types (With Examples)